By 8:00 on February 24, a total of 77,055 confirmed cases had been reported, of which 51,422 had been confirmed, 2,445 had died, 23,188 had been cured and discharged from hospital, 4,148 had been suspected, and 10,968 had been seriously ill.
It is believed that there are many people starting to go to work one after another from today. The resumption of work is just around the corner. How can we protect ourselves from the "new crown" threat?
The body is the capital of revolution! Protect! Stay away from the virus!
1）Wear a mask properly. Such as disposable surgical masks, N95\KN95, etc.
2）Avoid public transportation. Walk, ride a bike or take a private car or bus to work.
3）Take a temperature check before entering the building and wash your hands in the bathroom. If the body temperature exceeds 37.2° c, please do not enter the building to work, and go home for observation and rest. If necessary, please visit the hospital.
4）Keep the office area clean. It is recommended to ventilate three times a day for 20-30 minutes each time. Keep warm when ventilated.
5）Keep a distance of more than 1 meter between people and wear masks when many people work.
6）Wash your hands frequently and drink plenty of water. Wash your hands strictly in seven steps before eating and after using the toilet. Both sides of the reception of outsiders wear masks.
- 4 ways to buy plasma cutting machine to help you get it!
- Common failures and solutions of air duct production line equipment
- Brief introduction of the six production lines of air duct
- How to ensure the safe operation of the air pipe production equipment?
- The choice of duct reel machine (biting machine)
- Advantages of using steel belt spiral duct machine